Jul 14, 2011

Summer with some Sparkle!

I love the gold tones on summer especially when they have hints of glitter in them. My favorite combination this summer is Maui Wowie and Smog by Urban decay. Here are some picture on how i use both colors. i also used a shimmery white Polyester Bride by Urban Decay for highlight.















                                                                                                                                                              
Here i used Maui Wowie on the lid and Smug on the crease.





















 
I highlited my water duct as well as my brow bone with Polyester Bride. I also took Smog and lined my lower lash with it. With a liquid liner i lined and winged 1/3 of my eye.


Here is the final look! Perfect for summer. Sorry if the pictures i took are sorta yellow, the lighting where i took these pictures wasn't all that great. 

HOPE YOU LIKE MY SUMMER LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like